Welcome to Our Parish

St Anthony's Parish is located in the beachside suburb of Clovelly, and includes all of Clovelly and parts of the suburbs of Randwick, Waverley, Coogee and Bronte. It is part of the Eastern Deanery of the Archdiocese of Sydney. The first church was established here in 1917. It is currently under the pastoral care of the Michaelite Fathers (Congregation of St Michael the Archangel). 

Our Vision is to make Christ present in our parish, in our local community and in our world.

Our Mission is to know Christ and to make him known; to be a community committed to discovering Christ present in each person through our ministry to each other, our service to the wider community, the joyful celebration of the Eucharist and other sacraments, and our active concern for social justice.

St Anthony's Catholic Primary School, located next to the church, is an integral part of the parish.

The parish has always had a good musical reputation, and this is continued by St Anthony's Singers, who normally lead the congregation at our Vigil Mass.

The south (left-hand) entrance to the church is the most accessible, and there is a hearing loop installed for those using a hearing aid with a T switch.

The Parish Office is located in the presbytery at 7 Fewings St, Clovelly. The office is generally staffed Mondays and Fridays, from 9.00am to 4.00pm.

church outside

church inside long

DSCN2101